Preparation and Feeding Information for Holle Cow Stage 4
Application Holle Organic Milk Formula Stage 4:
- Clean everything (bottle, teat and ring) in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Boil new clean water according to the table below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Cool to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C.
- Fill 2/3 of the bottle with the clean boiled water.
- Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops - normally 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water.
- Level off with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not compress the powder.
- Close the bottle.
- Shake well until dissolved (more than 15 seconds). A small foam later should disappear by itself after a short time.
- Add remaining water and shake lightly again until solution is evenly distributed and diluted.
- Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C.
- Always test the temperature.
- Ready to feed!
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep airtight and use within 4 weeks. Always double check instructions on labels as these are updated by the manufacturers. Do not add extra scoops of powder or mix with anything else (such as regular cow milk). Do not reheat or store remainders, always dispose of any remainders.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Number of Spoons*||Ready to Drink Food (ml)||Meals per Day|
|This table is a guide only; the baby may need more or less than the volumes stated above.|
|< 6 Months||Stage 1|
|6 - 10 Months||Stage 2|
|10 - 12 Months||Stage 3|
* 1 level measuring spoon = 4.7 grams