Why we love it:
- It is suitable for babies aged 0-6 months
- Contains skim milk
- Doesn’t have GMOs, gluten, starch, maltodextrin
- Contains GOS, palm-oil free
- No synthetic preservatives
- Essential vitamins
- Contains 700g formula, which makes around 180-185 fl oz
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- You want a lactose-based formula.
- You want the most nutritionally complete formula.
Skim milk, lactose, cream (milk fat), plant-based oils (sunflower, rapeseed, coconut), whey protein concentrate (milk), galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (lactose), potassium citrate, fish oil, calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, choline chloride, emulsifier (soy lecithin), sodium L-ascorbate, sodium citrate, Mortierella alpina oil, calcium carbonate, taurine, L-ascorbyl palmitate, inositol, iron sulfate, L-carnitine, zinc sulfate, nicotinamide, cytidine-5'-monophosphate (CMP), D-alpha-tocopherol, calcium-D-pantothenate, uridine-5'-monophosphate (UMP), copper sulfate, adenosine-5′-monophosphate (AMP), retinyl palmitate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate (GMP), inosine-5′-monophosphate (IMP), thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium iodine, folic acid, sodium selenite, manganese sulfate, phytomenadione, cholecalciferol, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin. Free of palm oil.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Hero Baby Standard 1 is a complete infant formula suitable for babies between 0 to 6 months. Ideal if you are not breastfeeding (anymore) or will be combining breastfeeding and formula (consult with your doctor or healthcare provider).
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 69 kcal
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.3 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 518 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 57 mg
- ARA 3.5 mg
- DHA 14 mg
- Total Carbs 8.1 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Lactose 7.9 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Sodium 24 mg
- Potassium 84 mg
- Chloride 49 mg
- Calcium 60.1 mg
- Phosphorus 36 mg
- Magnesium 7.7 mg
- Iron 0.42 mg
- Zinc 0.42 mg
- Copper 50 μg
- Iodine 16.9 μg
- Selenium 2.5 μg
- Manganese 11 μg
- Fluoride < 69 μg
- Vitamin A 63 μg
- Vitamin D 1.5 μg
- Thiamin 0.052 mg
- Riboflavin 0.091 mg
- Niacin 0.50 mg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.052 mg
- Biotin 1.2 μg
- Folic Acid 7.2 μg
- Vitamin B12 0.22 mg
- Vitamin C 13 mg
- Vitamin K 5.2 μg
- Vitamin E 0.73 mg
- Choline 19 mg
- Taurin 4.8 mg
- L-Carnitine 1.5 mg
- Inositol 3.7 mg
The world now is very different from what it was ten years ago, and it is nothing like what it was when Hero was formed.
Our company has been on a journey since its beginning, and while the name may have changed, the objective has always been to please customers by safeguarding nature's goodness.
It's what we do and what we do well.
Our beliefs are similar to those of archeologists and restorers: what is valuable deserves to be maintained, defended, protected, and cultivated for the benefit of all.
This is why we at Hero have made it our duty to preserve the creations of Mother Nature, the greatest artist of all time.
Fortunately, we have a global community of like-minded Heroes spread among our facilities in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.