Why we love it:
- 100% of diary ingredients are goat's milk based
- There are no chemicals, artificial flavors, preservatives, colors, or GMO
- Made from chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Gluten free, palm oil free, fish oil free
- Contains DHA
- 600g formula powder which made 150 fl oz of formula
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 12-36 months old.
- You want a formula at the highest organic standards.
- You want a goat's milk based formula.
Organic whole milk powder from goat, organic maltodextrin from corn, organic vegetable fat (sun flower, coconut, rape seed), organic lactose from goat, algal DHA*, organic sunflower lecithin. Minerals (sodium chloride, natural calcium carbonate, natural magnesium oxide, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate pentahydrate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide. Vitamins (A (retinyl acetate), D3 (cholecalciferol), natural E (tocopherol), K1, C (sodium ascorbate), B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), B2 (riboflavin), B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), B12 (cyanocobalamin), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), niacin (nicotinamide), folic acid, D-biotin)
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Goat's milk based infant formula (for 12-36 months).
Use: as formula-only diet and/or to complement breastfeeding.
Plant source DHA
Fish oil free
100% of diary ingredients are goat's milk based
Palm oil free
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 64 kcal
- Total Fat 2.80 g
- Saturates 1.60 g
- Monounsaturate 1 g
- Polyunsaturated 0.32 g
- Linoleic Acid 0.28 g
- Alpha-Linoleic acid 0.04 g
- DHA 13 mg
- Total Carbs 8.20 g
- Sugars 3.30 g
- Lactose 2.90 g
- Fibre 0.0 g
- Proteins 1.4g
- Vitamin A 69 µg
- Vitamin D 2 1.70 µg
- Vitamin E 1.40 mg
- Vitamin K 1 5.80 µg
- Vitamin B1 82 µg
- Vitamin B2 169 µg
- Vitamin C 12 mg
- Vitamin B3 748 µg
- Vitamin B6 52 µg
- Vitamin B12 0.19 µg
- Vitamin B5 0.69 mg
- Vitamin B8 2.50 μg
- Vitamin B9 17 μg
- Iodine 16 μg
- Iron 0.97 mg
- Selenium 3.1 μg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 52 μg
- Manganese 41 μg
- Potassium 96 mg
- Sodium 28 mg
- Chloride 42 mg
- Phosphorus 54 mg
- Calcium 80 mg
- Magnesium 7.70 mg
Prémibio is the result of a meeting between parents who wanted to provide their babies with palm oil-free infant milk - a food that was unavailable at the time in 2006 - and infant nutrition specialists, who were particularly well placed to understand the drawbacks of this controversial ingredient.
At Prémibio, organic is above all a deep conviction. Our concept of organic is not just a matter of applying the letter of the law, but also of respecting its spirit. In addition to preserving the environment, we have always considered that the Prémibio range should also meet the implicit nutritional expectations that it conveys.