Why we love it:
- It contains whole organic goat milk
- No soy, artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- Officially EU certified
- Made by chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- 400g formula powder, which makes 100 fl oz of formula
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- You want a high quality, organic, lactose-based formula.
- Your baby has sensitivity to cow milk formulas.
Organic Full Cream Goat's Milk Powder, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], L-Choline, Calcium Hydroxide, Microalgae Oil, L-Cystine, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
This formula serves as a fantastic alternative to formulas containing cow milk, especially if your little one has an allergy or intolerance to cow’s milk proteins. Research has suggested babies digest goat’s milk quicker than cow’s milk which helps babies with sensitive stomachs.
As well as organic whole goat’s milk, Holle’s Stage 1 formula also has organic lactose and organic maltodextrin in the recipe and a blend of vegetable oils. It is also GMO-free and doesn’t have any chemical additives or artificial nutrients, preservatives, colors, or flavors.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturates 1.3 g
- Monounsaturates 1.7 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 510 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 54 mg
- DHA 13.9 mg
- Total Carbs 7.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Lactose 3.8 g
- Inositol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 19 mg
- Potassium 72.6 mg
- Protein 1.4 g
- L-Carnitine 1.0 mg
- Calcium 60.7 mg
- Iron 0.67 mg
- Phosphorus 41.8 mg
- Magnesium 6.20 mg
- Chloride 75.9 mg
- Zinc 0.46 mg
- Copper 0.048 mg
- Iodine 13.6 μg
- Manganese 0.0058 mg
- Selenium 2.4 μg
- Fluoride 0.0059 mg
- Vitamin C 9.2 mg
- Vitamin A 54.1 μg RE
- Vitamin D3 1.5 μg
- Vitamin E 1.3 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.052 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.077 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.038 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.16 μg
- Folic Acid 12.5 μg
- Folate 20.9 μg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 μg
- Biotin 2.1 μg
- Niacin 0.38 mg
- Choline 21 mg
Holle is one of the most respected brands in the world for producing high-quality formulas with Demeter certifications, which is the standard for organic, biodynamic farming, and far surpasses the US formula regulation requirements. The Demeter certification requires annual renewing which ensures that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and high animal welfare standards.