Why we love it:
- It is suitable for babies aged a year onwards
- Contains organic skim milk
- Doesn’t have GMOs, gluten, starch
- Contains DHA, ARA, vitamins, and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives
- Has organic lactic acid bacteria cultures
- Essential vitamins, prebiotics, probiotics, omega-3 and omega 6
- Contains 800g formula, which makes around 200 fl oz of formula
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 1 year old & above.
- You want an organic, lactose-based formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
- You want the most nutritionally complete formula.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Lactose, Fish oil, Vitamin C, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Salts Of Orthophosphoric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin E, Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT 5716], Zinc Oxide, Niacin (Vit B3), Pantothenic acid (Vit B5), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Sodium Selenate, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin K.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
The HiPP Dutch Stage 3 combiotic growing up milk is a fantastic stage to transition on to by those on stage 2 of the HiPP Dutch formula. This is perfect if you want a nutritionally complete formula so there are no worries as to whether or not your child has all the nutrients they need - they do!
The formula has been created with the highest-quality organic ingredients, including omega 3, omega 6, organic vegetable oils, and lots of vitamins and micronutrients such as calcium, iron, and vitamin D.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 60 kcal
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturates 1.4 g
- Monounsaturates 1.5 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.4 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.36 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.05 g
- DHA 12 mg
- Total Carbs 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Lactose 6.0 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 80 mg
- Calcium 73 mg
- Iron 0.90 mg
- Phosphorus 41 mg
- Magnesium 7.5 mg
- Chloride 45 mg
- Zinc 0.50 mg
- Copper 0.048 mg
- Iodine 14 μg
- Manganese 0.0040 mg
- Selenium 3.5 μg
- Fluoride 0.010 mg
- Vitamin C 9.0 mg
- Vitamin A 49 μg
- Vitamin D 1.6 μg
- Vitamin E 0.80 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.032 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.16 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.046 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.17 μg
- Folic Acid 7.7 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.35 mg
- Vitamin K 3.1 μg
- Biotin 1.6 μg
- Niacin 0.53 mg
About HiPP Organic
HiPP is a world-respected brand and most of their formulas have only organic ingredients, save for specialties ones with hydrolyzed proteins that help digestion.
They are manufactured and packaged in Germany and are designed to replicate the taste and smell of breast milk. Unlike most US formulas, HiPP contains nodded sugars, glucose syrup, corn syrup, or sucrose.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances