Why we love it:
- It contains A2 cows milk
- No soy, artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- Officially EU certified
- Made by chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- 400g formula powder, which makes 100 fl oz of formula
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 12+ months old.
- You want a high quality, organic, lactose-based formula.
- Your baby has sensitivity to A1 cow milk formulas.
Skimmed A2 milk*1, whey powder* (partly demineralised whey powder*), vegetable oils* (palm oil*2, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, L-tyrosine, potassium chloride, fish oil3, M. alpina oil**, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, sodium chloride, ferrous lactate, vitamin C, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Holle A2 Organic Growing-up Milk Stage 3 contains a selected whey protein and casein mixture. Our A2 milk is sourced from specially selected cows which produce only A2 beta-casein protein.
A2 milk is sourced from European organic farmers. All ingredients are strictly monitored, guaranteeing the highest possible level of safety.
Can be used from 12 months as a follow-on to any other growing-up milk.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
Saturated fatty acids
Monosaturated fatty acids
Polyunsaturated fatty acids
Further nutritional values
Holle is one of the most respected brands in the world for producing high-quality formulas with Demeter certifications, which is the standard for organic, biodynamic farming, and far surpasses the US formula regulation requirements. The Demeter certification requires annual renewing which ensures that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and high animal welfare standards.