Why we love it:
- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spit up
- Includes locust bean gum for a creamy product that's easier for your little one to keep down
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 130 fl oz of formula.
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is having issues with spit-up or acid reflux.
- You want a nutritionally complete formula with probiotics.
- You want a formula that isn't highly processed.
Skim Milk, Whey Powder, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil], Lactose, Locust Bean Gum, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Sodium Citrate, Calcium Orthophosphates, Choline, Calcium Chloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Leucine, Magnesium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Inositol, Vitamin E, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Whether your baby is transitioning from a Stage 1 formula or trying formula for the first time, Lebenswert Stage 2 Organic Follow-On Infant Milk Formula is a wonderful alternative to breast milk that’s perfect for older babies, including those who have begun eating solid food.
Lebenswert formulas are produced by Holle, one of the most trusted infant formula brands in Europe. Lebenswert Stage 2 is made with organic ingredients that have been certified by Bioland, Germany’s largest organic food association. The requirements for Bioland certification are much higher than the European Union’s minimum standards for organic agriculture. Bioland certification guarantees that the organic skim milk in Lebenswert formulas comes from exceptionally well-cared-for cows raised on biodynamic farms that are governed by strict rules about the use of pesticides, antibiotics, fertilizers, and hormones. Bioland-certified farms must also demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of sustainability, soil quality, and the ethical treatment of animals.
In addition to its base of organic skim milk, Lebenswert Stage 2 formula contains organic maltodextrin, a complex carbohydrate that thickens the formula and balances out the sweetness of the milk. Maltodextrin is easy to digest and releases energy more slowly than simple carbohydrates. To round out this delicious, nutritionally-complete formula, Lebenswert Stage 2 formula also contains organic whey powder, a blend of organic vegetable oils, and all of the vitamins and minerals your baby needs to continue growing and thriving.
It should come as no surprise that there are no chemical additives in Lebenswert formulas and no artificial nutrients, artificial preservatives, gluten, soy, or GMO ingredients. Lebenswert formulas are manufactured and packaged in Germany, and they never contain corn syrup, glucose syrup, or sucrose, unlike so many of the highly-processed formulas produced in the United States.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of Lebenswert Stage 2 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of Lebenswert Stage 2 contains 500 grams (17.6 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 120-125 fl oz of prepared formula.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
NUTRITION FACTS (PER 100 ML, ~3.38 OZ/3 OZ PREPARED)
- Energy66 kcal
- Total Fat3.6 g
- Saturates1.5 g
- Monounsaturates1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates0.5 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)0.40 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)0.06 g
- DHA13.2 mg
- ARA13.2 mg
- Total Carbs6.9 g
- Sugars6.9 g
- Starch2.0 g
- Inositol4.2 mg
- Fiber0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides0.4 g
- Protein1.25 g
- L-Carnitine1.8 mg
- Salt0.05 g
- Sodium20 mg
- Potassium66 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Iron0.70 mg
- Phosphorus30 mg
- Magnesium4.5 mg
- Chloride51 mg
- Zinc0.60 mg
- Copper0.053 mg
- Iodine15 μg
- Manganese0.0050 mg
- Selenium3.8 µg
- Fluoride0.0050 mg
- Vitamin C8.9 mg
- Vitamin A54 µg
- Vitamin D1.5 µg
- Vitamin E0.70 mg
- Vitamin B10.036 mg
- Vitamin B20.14 mg
- Vitamin B60.023 mg
- Vitamin B120.10 μg
- Folic Acid10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid0.34 mg
- Vitamin K5.1 μg
- Biotin1.5 μg
- Niacin0.34 mg
- Choline25 mg
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances