Why we love it:
- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spit up
- Includes locust bean gum for a creamy product that's easier for your little one to keep down
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 130 fl oz of formula.
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is having issues with spit-up or acid reflux.
- You want a nutritionally complete formula with probiotics.
- You want a formula that isn't highly processed.
Skim Milk, Whey Powder, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil], Lactose, Locust Bean Gum, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Sodium Citrate, Calcium Orthophosphates, Choline, Calcium Chloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Leucine, Magnesium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Inositol, Vitamin E, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
HiPP UK Stage 2 Combiotic Follow-on Infant Milk Formula is one of our best-value products, and our customers just can’t get enough of it! This popular formula is designed to meet the needs of all babies over the age of six months, whether as a complete source of nutrition or as a supplement to breast milk.
With increased amounts of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, C, D, calcium, and iron, HiPP UK Stage 2 is the perfect next step for babies who have been enjoying HiPP UK Stage 1. This HiPP formula is also suitable for breastfed babies who are trying formula for the first time, as well as infants who have started eating solid foods. With a full suite of the best organic ingredients, including a base of organic skim milk, as well as organic whey, organic lactose, and a blend of organic vegetable oils, this organic formula provides all of the nutrients your baby needs to keep growing and thriving!
HiPP UK Stage 2 contains prebiotics in the form of galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose, which help to promote a healthy digestive tract and replicate the immunity-boosting properties of breast milk. This formula also has omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs), which are thought to contribute to infant brain, eye, and nervous system development.
HiPP UK Stage 2 is GMO-free, gluten-free, and does not contain starch, refined sugars, corn syrup, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK, this product is certified organic to European Union (EU) standards, which are stricter than comparable standards in the United States!
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, pristinely-packaged delivery of HiPP UK Stage 2 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box contains 800 grams (28.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 200 fl oz of prepared formula.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
NUTRITION FACTS (PER 100 ML, ~3.38 OZ/3 OZ PREPARED)
- Energy66 kcal
- Total Fat3.6 g
- Saturates1.5 g
- Monounsaturates1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates0.5 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)0.40 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)0.06 g
- DHA13.2 mg
- ARA13.2 mg
- Total Carbs6.9 g
- Sugars6.9 g
- Starch2.0 g
- Inositol4.2 mg
- Fiber0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides0.4 g
- Protein1.25 g
- L-Carnitine1.8 mg
- Salt0.05 g
- Sodium20 mg
- Potassium66 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Iron0.70 mg
- Phosphorus30 mg
- Magnesium4.5 mg
- Chloride51 mg
- Zinc0.60 mg
- Copper0.053 mg
- Iodine15 μg
- Manganese0.0050 mg
- Selenium3.8 µg
- Fluoride0.0050 mg
- Vitamin C8.9 mg
- Vitamin A54 µg
- Vitamin D1.5 µg
- Vitamin E0.70 mg
- Vitamin B10.036 mg
- Vitamin B20.14 mg
- Vitamin B60.023 mg
- Vitamin B120.10 μg
- Folic Acid10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid0.34 mg
- Vitamin K5.1 μg
- Biotin1.5 μg
- Niacin0.34 mg
- Choline25 mg
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances