FAST & FREE shipping, get it in 1 - 5 business days.
I agree that this order is being purchased for personal use only.
Why we love it:
- Suitable for babies from 6-10 months
- No palm oil or soy oil
- No artificial chemicals, preservatives, and flavors
- Biodynamic, Demeter, and organic certified
- Chemical-free and GMO-free
- 800g formula powder / 28.22 fl oz
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 6-12 months old.
- You want a high quality, organic, lactose-based formula.
- Your baby has sensitivity to cow milk formulas.
Organic Full Cream Goat's Milk Powder, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Organic Lactose, Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Microalgae Oil, L-Cystine, Iron Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
The Holle Goat Dutch Stage 2 formula is suitable for babies aged 6-10 months and is perfect for following on if your baby was on stage 1.
All of the ingredients are naturally blended together, and with the addition of creamy organic goat’s milk, it’s the perfect combination for babies with digestion issues.
The ingredient list is very simple and easy to understand, something our parents absolutely love. The formula comes from Demeter, grass-fed goat’s milk, which means it has gone through rigorous checks and testing so it is proven to be of the highest quality. It comes free of hormones, steroids, antibiotics, chemicals, sugars, and GMOs, giving you peace of mind that you’ve chosen the best organic formula.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.3 g
- Monounsaturates 1.7 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 515 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 53 mg
- DHA 14.1 mg
- Total Carbs 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Lactose 3.2 g
- Starch 0.63 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Sodium 19 mg
- Potassium 75.0 mg
- Calcium 75.2 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Phosphorus 41.1 mg
- Magnesium 6.50 mg
- Chloride 76.2 mg
- Zinc 0.46 mg
- Copper 0.046 mg
- Iodine 14.0 μg
- Manganese 0.0063 mg
- Selenium 2.4 μg
- Fluoride 0.0053 mg
- Vitamin C 13 mg
- Vitamin A 63.4 μg RE
- Vitamin D3 1.6 μg
- Vitamin E 1.8 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.052 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.073 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.040 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.17 μg
- Folic Acid 12.9 μg
- Folate 21.6 μg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.37 mg
- Vitamin K 5.5 μg
- Biotin 2.0 μg
- Niacin 0.41 mg
Holle is one of the most respected brands in the world for producing high-quality formulas with Demeter certifications, which is the standard for organic, biodynamic farming, and far surpasses the US formula regulation requirements. The Demeter certification requires annual renewing which ensures that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and high animal welfare standards.