Why we love it:
- It is suitable for newborns onwards
- Doesn’t have GMOs
- Contains prebiotics, probiotics, DHA, ARA, vitamins, and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives
- Lactose is the main carbohydrate component
- Proteins are hydrolyzed to minimize the impact of allergens
- Has 600g formula powder which makes 130 fl oz
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas.
- You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
Lactose, Vegetable Oils, Whey Protein Hydrolyzate, Starch, Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Orthophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier: Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides, LCP from a Mixture of Oils (Vegetable and Fish Oils), L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitamin C, Magnesium Carbonate, Choline, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, Inositol, Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum), Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
It can be difficult and stressful to find the right formula when you have to be very aware of digestion problems, sensitive stomachs, and allergens, but this is where the HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 1 comes in; suitable from birth up to 6 months, it has prebiotics and probiotics to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and help to improve their immune system. It’s also packed full of vegetable oils, starch, and DHA and ARA, which contribute to healthy brain development, nervous system, and eyes.
Please keep in mind that it is a specialty formula and not medical treatment, so always talk to medical professionals before switching formulas
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 69 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Starch 1.7 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g
- Salt 50 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 70 mg
- Chloride 40 mg
- Calcium 55 mg
- Phosphorus 28 mg
- Magnesium 6.0 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 40 μg
- Iodine 10 μg
- Selenium 2.5 μg
- Manganese 13 μg
- Fluoride 5.5 μg
- Vitamin A 70 μg
- Vitamin D 1.2 μg
- Vitamin E 0.7 mg
- Vitamin K 5 μg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.06 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.08 mg
- Niacin 0.40 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Folic Acid 11 μg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.50 mg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Carnitine 1.8 mg
- Choline 5.1 mg
- Inositol 11 mg
- LCPs 16 mg
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3 g
About HiPP Organic
HiPP is a world-respected brand and most of their formulas have only organic ingredients, save for specialties ones with hydrolyzed proteins that help digestion. They are manufactured and packaged in Germany and are designed to replicate the taste and smell of breast milk.
Unlike most US formulas, HiPP contains nodded sugars, glucose syrup, corn syrup, or sucrose.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances