Why we love it:
- Organic skim milk from cows raised on Demeter-certified farms
- There are no artificial preservatives, flavors, colors, GMO
- It contains organic starch, maltodextrin, and DHA
- Has 600g of formula powder which makes 150 fl oz of formula
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 12 months old & above.
- You want a formula at the highest organic standards (Demeter certification).
- You want a nutritionally complete formula.
Demeter Skim Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partly Demineralized), Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Starch, Organic Lactose, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Fish Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Lactate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin C, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Stage 3 is for babies older than 12 months and parents are raving about the quality of this cow milk formula, it is an excellent alternative to cow’s milk for toddlers, just like the stage 2 version.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturates 1 g
- Monounsaturates 2 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 594 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 53 mg
- DHA 15.2 mg
- Total Carbs 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Lactose 5 g
- Starch 0.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Calcium 68.0 mg
- Iron 0.94 mg
- Phosphorus 37.8 mg
- Magnesium 7 mg
- Chloride 51.3 mg
- Zinc 0.45 mg
- Copper 0.048 mg
- Iodine 13.3 μg
- Manganese 0.013 mg
- Selenium 2.4 μg
- Fluoride 0.0053 mg
- Vitamin C 9.0 mg
- Vitamin A 47.5 μg
- Vitamin D 1.6 μg
- Vitamin E 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.097 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.15 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.074 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Folic Acid 13.6 μg
- Folate 22.7 μg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.63 mg
- Potassium 83.8 mg
- Vitamin K 5.5 μg
- Biotin 1.8 μg
- Niacin 0.49 mg
- Sodium 25 mg
Holle is one of the most respected brands in the world for producing high-quality formulas with Demeter certifications, which is the standard for organic, biodynamic farming, and far surpasses the US formula regulation requirements. The Demeter certification requires annual renewing which ensures that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and high animal welfare standards.