Why we love it:
- Organic cow milk is sourced from Demeter-certified farms, the best certification for biodynamic farms
- Contains DHA, is GMO-free and doesn’t have any artificial preservatives, chemicals, starch, and maltodextrin.
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Has a higher proportion of high-quality Demeter milk fat, and a lower proportion of processed vegetable oils
- 400g of formula powder which should make 100 fl oz of formula.
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- You want a formula at the highest organic standards (Demeter certification).
- You want a nutritionally complete formula.
Demeter Whole Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partly Demineralized), Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Demeter Skim Milk Powder, Fish Oil, Biodynamic Skim Milk Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, Iron Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin K, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
The Holle PRE formula is perfect for health-conscious parents that want a high-quality organic formula with a Demeter certification that is suitable for newborn babies until six months old. The ingredients are derived from GMO-free, chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing. Their list is very simple because you won’t find much else in the formula besides organic whey, organic lactose, DHA, biodynamic organic whole milk, and vital vitamins and minerals.
Holle PRE formula stands out amongst the others because of its proportion of fat content that derives from Demeter-certified milk fat, which is significantly larger than the vegetable oil content.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturates 1.4 g
- Monounsaturates 1.3 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic acid 485 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 45 mg
- DHA 19.4 mg
- Total Salt 80 mg
- Sodium 28 mg
- Potassium 80.4 mg
- Total Carbs 7.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Lactose 7.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Calcium 55.8 mg
- Iron 0.53 mg
- Phosphorus 32.5 mg
- Magnesium 5.26 mg
- Chloride 51.9 mg
- Zinc 0.43 mg
- Copper 0.046 mg
- Iodine 14.8 μg
- Manganese 0.013 mg
- Selenium 2.7 μg
- Fluoride <0.010 mg
- Vitamin C 14 mg
- Vitamin A 62.2 µg RE
- Vitamin D 1.4 μg
- Vitamin E 1.5 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.060 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.18 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.057 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.21 μg
- Folic Acid 11.6 μg
- Folate 17.6 µg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.49 mg
- Vitamin K 6.2 μg
- Biotin 2.0 μg
- Niacin 0.46 mg
- Choline 22 mg
- Inositol 4.5 mg
- L-Carnitine 2.1 mg
Holle is one of the most respected brands in the world for producing high-quality formulas with Demeter certifications, which is the standard for organic, biodynamic farming, and far surpasses the US formula regulation requirements. The Demeter certification requires annual renewing which ensures that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and high animal welfare standards.