Why we love it:
- It is suitable for babies aged 0-6 months
- The main carbohydrate is lactose
- Doesn’t have GMOs or starch, aiding in easy digestion
- Contains prebiotics, probiotics, DHA, ARA, vitamins, and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives
- Essential vitamins also included
- Contains 800g formula, which produces around 210-215 fl oz of formula
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas.
- You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
Lactose, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil], Whey Protein Hydrolyzate, Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Chloride, LCP from a Mixture of Oils (Vegetable and Fish Oils), Emulsifier (Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, Magnesium Carbonate, Choline, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, Ferrous lactate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum), Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
The HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage PRE is perfect from birth onwards to help alleviate any allergies or sensitivities felt by your baby so you can rest assured that these will help your baby.
It is a specialized infant formula with whey protein hydrolysate, meaning that the long-chain proteins are broken down into smaller and are easily digestible.
It contains all the high-quality, organic ingredients like the stage 1 version, but the difference is that the PRE has a thin consistency as there is no starch.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.5 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7g
- Total Carbs 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
- Salt 50 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 88 mg
- Chloride 41 mg
- Calcium 50 mg
- Phosphorus 28 mg
- Magnesium 5.1 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 40 μg
- Iodine 10 μg
- Selenium 2.1 μg
- Manganese 17 μg
- Fluoride 5.2 μg
- Vitamin A 70 μg
- Vitamin D 1.2 μg
- Vitamin E 0.7 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 μg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.06 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.08 mg
- Niacin 0.40 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Folic Acid 10.5 μg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.50 mg
- Biotin 1.6 μg
- Carnitine 1.7 mg
- Choline 4.9 mg
- Inositol 11 mg
- LCPs 20 mg
- Galacto-oligosaccharide 0.3 g
About HiPP Organic
HiPP is a world-respected brand and most of their formulas have only organic ingredients, save for specialties ones with hydrolyzed proteins that help digestion. They are manufactured and packaged in Germany and are designed to replicate the taste and smell of breast milk.
Unlike most US formulas, HiPP contains nodded sugars, glucose syrup, corn syrup, or sucrose.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances