Why we love it:
- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spit up
- Includes locust bean gum for a creamy product that's easier for your little one to keep down
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 130 fl oz of formula.
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is having issues with spit-up or acid reflux.
- You want a nutritionally complete formula with probiotics.
- You want a formula that isn't highly processed.
Skim Milk, Whey Powder, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil], Lactose, Locust Bean Gum, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Sodium Citrate, Calcium Orthophosphates, Choline, Calcium Chloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Leucine, Magnesium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Inositol, Vitamin E, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
If you're looking for a simple, easy-to-digest formula for older babies and toddlers, look no further than Lebenswert Stage 3, which is designed for babies 10 months and older as part of a mixed diet. Many parents choose Lebenswert Stage 3 as a supplement or alternative to breast milk or cow's milk, often as part of the weaning process. Lebenswert Stage 3 is suitable for babies who have been exclusively breastfed, as well as those who previously enjoyed Lebenswert Stage 1 and Stage 2 formulas.
Along with a base of organic skim milk, Lebenswert Stage 3 contains organic starch and organic maltodextrin, a complex carbohydrate that thickens the formula and balances out the sweetness of the milk. Maltodextrin is easy to digest and releases energy more slowly than simple carbohydrates, while the starch helps to thicken the formula, making it creamier and more filling. To round out this delicious, nutritionally-complete formula, Lebenswert Stage 3 also contains organic whey powder and a blend of organic vegetable oils.
Lebenswert formulas have very few "extras," so you won't find prebiotics or probiotics in this product. However, it does contain all of the vitamins and minerals your little one needs to grow and thrive, as required by babies and toddlers who are enjoying an ever-expanding diet.
Lebenswert formulas are known for their exceptionally high quality standards. They don’t contain chemical additives, artificial nutrients, artificial preservatives, gluten, soy, or GMO ingredients. Lebenswert Stage 3 is manufactured and packaged in Germany, and does not contain corn syrup, glucose syrup, or sucrose, unlike many of the highly-processed formulas produced in the United States.
Lebenswert formulas are produced by Holle, one of the most trusted infant formula brands in Europe. Lebenswert Stage 3 is made with organic ingredients that have been certified by Bioland, Germany’s largest organic food association. The requirements for Bioland certification surpass the European Union’s minimum standards for organic agriculture. Bioland certification guarantees that the organic skim milk in Lebenswert formulas comes from well-cared-for cows raised on biodynamic farms that are governed by strict rules about the use of pesticides, antibiotics, fertilizers, and hormones. Bioland-certified farms must also demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of sustainability, soil quality, and the ethical treatment of animals.
Each box of Lebenswert Stage 3 contains 475 grams (16.76 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 110 fl oz of prepared formula.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
NUTRITION FACTS (PER 100 ML, ~3.38 OZ/3 OZ PREPARED)
- Energy66 kcal
- Total Fat3.6 g
- Saturates1.5 g
- Monounsaturates1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates0.5 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)0.40 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)0.06 g
- DHA13.2 mg
- ARA13.2 mg
- Total Carbs6.9 g
- Sugars6.9 g
- Starch2.0 g
- Inositol4.2 mg
- Fiber0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides0.4 g
- Protein1.25 g
- L-Carnitine1.8 mg
- Salt0.05 g
- Sodium20 mg
- Potassium66 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Iron0.70 mg
- Phosphorus30 mg
- Magnesium4.5 mg
- Chloride51 mg
- Zinc0.60 mg
- Copper0.053 mg
- Iodine15 μg
- Manganese0.0050 mg
- Selenium3.8 µg
- Fluoride0.0050 mg
- Vitamin C8.9 mg
- Vitamin A54 µg
- Vitamin D1.5 µg
- Vitamin E0.70 mg
- Vitamin B10.036 mg
- Vitamin B20.14 mg
- Vitamin B60.023 mg
- Vitamin B120.10 μg
- Folic Acid10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid0.34 mg
- Vitamin K5.1 μg
- Biotin1.5 μg
- Niacin0.34 mg
- Choline25 mg
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances