Why we love it:
- It is suitable for babies aged 6-12 months
- Doesn’t have GMOs
- Contains prebiotics, probiotics, DHA, ARA, vitamins, and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives
- Lactose is the main carbohydrate component
- Proteins are hydrolyzed to minimize the impact of allergens
- Has 600g formula powder which makes 130 fl oz
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 6-12 months old.
- Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas.
- You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
Lactose, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil], Starch, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier (Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), L-Tyrosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum), Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
It can be difficult and stressful to find the right formula when you have to be very aware of digestion problems, sensitive stomachs, and allergens, but this is where the HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 2 comes in as a follow-on formula from stage 1.
If you want a formula containing prebiotics and probiotics, then this hypoallergenic one will do the trick. Seeing as it’s stage 2, the nutritional content has increased somewhat so growing babies are getting now what they need. It is very similar to stage 1 content-wise, with hydrolyzed proteins which means they aren’t fully organic, but most are.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 70 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7g
- Total Carbs 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Starch 2.0 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
- Salt 50 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 80 mg
- Chloride 45 mg
- Calcium 70 mg
- Phosphorus 39 mg
- Magnesium 6 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 45 μg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Selenium 1.5 μg
- Manganese 11 μg
- Fluoride 5.5 μg
- Vitamin A 70 μg
- Vitamin D 1.2 μg
- Vitamin E 0.7 mg
- Vitamin K 5 μg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.06 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.11 mg
- Niacin 0.6 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Folic Acid 10 μg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.5 mg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.65 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.07 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
About HiPP Organic
HiPP is a world-respected brand and most of their formulas have only organic ingredients, save for specialties ones with hydrolyzed proteins that help digestion. They are manufactured and packaged in Germany and are designed to replicate the taste and smell of breast milk.
Unlike most US formulas, HiPP contains nodded sugars, glucose syrup, corn syrup, or sucrose.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances