Why we love it:
- It is suitable for babies aged 6-12 months
- Doesn’t have GMOs
- Contains prebiotics, probiotics, DHA, ARA, vitamins, and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives
- Lactose is the main carbohydrate component
- Proteins are hydrolyzed to minimize the impact of allergens
- Has 600g formula powder which makes 130 fl oz
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 6-12 months old.
- Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas.
- You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
Lactose, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil], Starch, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier (Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), L-Tyrosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum), Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
It can be difficult and stressful to find the right formula when you have to be very aware of digestion problems, sensitive stomachs, and allergens, but this is where the HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 2 comes in as a follow-on formula from stage 1.
If you want a formula containing prebiotics and probiotics, then this hypoallergenic one will do the trick. Seeing as it’s stage 2, the nutritional content has increased somewhat so growing babies are getting now what they need. It is very similar to stage 1 content-wise, with hydrolyzed proteins which means they aren’t fully organic, but most are.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.