FAST & FREE shipping, get it in 1 - 5 business days.
I agree that this order is being purchased for personal use only.
Why we love it:
- A good formula for infants over a year old
- Essential nutrients and vitamins included in the formula
- Whole organic goat milk is the main carbohydrate
- Probiotics (GOS) are added to help bowel health
- 800g / 28 oz formula powder
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 10 months old & above.
- You want a high quality, organic, lactose-based formula.
- Your baby has sensitivity to cow milk formulas.
ORGANIC whole goat milk powder; ORGANIC lactose (milk); ORGANIC galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (milk); ORGANIC vegetable oils (ORGANIC sunflower oil, ORGANIC rapeseed oil); docosahexaenoic acid rich oil (DHA) (fish); MINERALS (calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite); VITAMINS (ascorbic acid, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, cholecalciferol, retinol acetate, niacinamide, calcium-d-pantothenate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, riboflavin, phytomenadione, biotin, cobalamin).
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Many parents question the use of formula after their little one turns one year old, now that they are transitioning onto solid foods more, but stage 3 formulas are a fantastic supplement alongside whole food to boost nutrients and vitamins. The Jovie stage three formula guarantees all the vital nutrients needed to keep your child healthy, even if they are a picky eater - it just means they still get all the nutrients regardless of whether they want to eat their greens or not.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
NUTRITION FACTS (PER 100 ML, ~3.38 OZ/3 OZ PREPARED)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Fat 3.2 g
- of which saturated fatty acids 1.7 g
- of which mono-unsaturated fatty acids 1.2 g
- of which poly-unsaturated fatty acids 0.3 g
- linoleic acid 257 mg
- α-linolenic acid 33 mg
- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 10 mg
- Carbohydrates 6.9 g
- of which sugars 6.7 g
- Lactose 6.7 g
- Dietary Fibre (GOS) 0.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Vitamin A 53 µg-RE
- Vitamin D3 1.5 µg
- Vitamin E 1.3 µg α-TE
- Vitamin K1 3.5 µg
- Vitamin B1 55 µg
- Vitamin B2 92 µg
- Vitamin B3 0.40 mg
- Vitamin B6 40 µg
- Folate 11 µg-DFE
- Pantothenic acid 0.3 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.2 µg
- Biotin 2.1 µg
- Vitamin C 9 mg
- Sodium 26 mg
- Potassium 114 mg
- Chloride 103 mg
- Calcium 92 mg
- Phosphorus 57 mg
- Magnesium 8.6 mg
- Iron 1.1 mg
- Iodine 18 µg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Manganese 6.6 µg
- Selenium 1.8 µg
- Copper 48 µg
- Fluoride <6.6 µg
Jovie provides unique, organic formulas that are both palm oil and coconut oil-free while packing in all of the best organic ingredients to ensure they produce the best products for your little one. Their ingredient list contains full cream milk and goat milk helps to aid little ones with digestion.
Jovie ensures AA (arachidonic acid) which is an unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid, is a priority when mixed with DHA. The brand has a fantastic team of experts and parents that strive to produce the best organic goat milk formulas.