Why we love it:
- It is suitable for babies aged 6-12 months
- Contains organic skim milk
- Doesn’t have GMOs, gluten, soy, maltodextrin
- Contains prebiotics, probiotics, DHA, ARA, vitamins, and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives
- Has organic lactic acid bacteria
- Essential vitamins, prebiotics, probiotics, omega-3 and omega 6
- 600g of formula powder, which produces 150 fl oz
Perfect for you if:
- You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
- You want a nutritionally complete formula.
- You want a high-quality, organic, lactose-based formula.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Organic Whey Powder, Organic Lactose, Organic Starch, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Organic Lactose, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Emulsifier Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Orthophosphates, Calcium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Carbonate, Vitamin C, L-Cystine, Iron Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum), Vitamin E, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
The HiPP German Stage 2 combiotic infant formula is perfect for the follow-on from the stage 1 organic recipe. Higher volumes of vitamins and minerals; it is uniquely made so it meets the very complex needs of older babies, putting parents' mind’s at ease that they have chosen the best formula for their little one.
You won’t find any GMO ingredients, gluten, maltodextrin, refined sugar, or corn syrup.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.7
- Saturates 1.6 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5 g
- Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 0.42 g
- Linolenic acid (Omega 3) 0.06 g
- DHA 13.6 mg
- Total Carbs 7.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Lactose 5.8 g
- Starch 1.2 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 84 mg
- Calcium 70 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Phosphorus 40 mg
- Magnesium 6.3 mg
- Chloride 52 mg
- Zinc 0.50 mg
- Copper 0.054 mg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 0.0070 mg
- Selenium 3.9 μg
- Fluoride 0.010 mg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin A 56 µg
- Vitamin D 1.6 µg
- Vitamin E 0.80 mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.037 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.14 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.042 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.10 µg
- Folic Acid 10 µg
- Pantothenic acid 0.35 mg
- Vitamin K 3.1 μg
- Biotin 1.6 μg
- Niacin 0.53 mg
About HiPP Organic
HiPP is a world-respected brand and most of their formulas have only organic ingredients, save for specialties ones with hydrolyzed proteins that help digestion. They are manufactured and packaged in Germany and are designed to replicate the taste and smell of breast milk.
Unlike most US formulas, HiPP contains nodded sugars, glucose syrup, corn syrup, or sucrose.
Guaranteed Free of Harmful Substances