FAST & FREE shipping, get it in 1 - 5 business days.
I agree that this order is being purchased for personal use only.
Why we love it:
- It is gluten-free and GMO-free
- Maltodextrin is the main carbohydrate
- Contains vitamins A, C, and D
- It doesn’t contain wheat, soy, or peanut ingredients
- Calcium and iron are added
- It is biodynamic, Demeter, and organic certified.
- 600g of powder that yields 21 fl oz
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is having issues with spit-up or acid reflux.
- You want a nutritionally complete formula with probiotics.
- You want a formula that isn't highly processed.
Skimmed Milk, Whey Product (partially demineralized whey powder), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Starch, Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Cooper Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D, Biotin
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Typically, stage 3 is the final stage for the formula, but not for Holle; this fantastic stage 4 formula is to aid babies when they are still transitioning between formula to solid foods. There is a wide selection of vitamins and minerals and their ingredients are all-natural, organically grown. You may be wondering whether to use stage 3 or stage 4, seeing as both contain amazingly organic ingredients - well, stage 3 is more suitable for babies aged 10-12 months, whereas stage 4 is ideal for babies aged 12-24 months - your baby’s transition into toddlerhood.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
NUTRITION FACTS (PER 100 ML, ~3.38 OZ/3 OZ PREPARED)
- Energy 282/67 kJ/Kcal
- Fat, of which:
- 2.9 g
- Saturated fatty acids 1.0g
- Monosaturated fatty acids 1.3 g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.6g
- Carbohydrates, of which:
- Sugar 6.0g
- Starch 1.7g
- Fiber 0.0 g
- Protein 1.9g
- Vitamin A 71mcg
- Vitamin D 1.3mcg
- Vitamin E 1.8mg
- Vitamin K 9.8mcg
- Vitamin C 12mg
- Thiamine 0.1mg
- Riboflavin 0.2mg
- Niacin 0.6mg
- Vitamin B6 0.06mg
- Folic Acid 26mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.2mcg
- Biotin 2.7mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.7mg
- Sodium 0.03g
- Potassium 95mg
- Chloride 50mg
- Calcium 85mg
- Phosphorous 52mg
- Magnesium 8.0mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Zinc 0.7 mg
- Copper 0.05mg
- Manganese 0.017mg
- Flouride 0.005mg
- Selenium 2.0mcg
- Iodine 19mcg
Holle is one of the most respected brands in the world for producing high-quality formulas with Demeter certifications, which is the standard for organic, biodynamic farming, and far surpasses the US formula regulation requirements. The Demeter certification requires annual renewing which ensures that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and high animal welfare standards.