Why we love it:
- Good for newborns up until 6 months
- Only whole milk is used, meaning there are organic prebiotics
- No palm oil as coconut oil is used
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No soy, added sugars, wheat, maltodextrin, or synthetic preservatives
- Lactose is the main carbohydrate
- Omega-3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and ARA) for brain development without hexane extraction from fish)
- 800g / 28.22 ox of formula powder
Perfect for you if:
- Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- You're looking for a vegetarian-friendly formula
- You want an organic whole milk recipe.
- You want a palm oil free and soy oil free formula.
Organic Whole Milk, Organic Demineralized Milk Whey Protein Powder, Organic Skim Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Coconut, Rapeseed), Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides (From Milk), Calcium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Chloride, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Vitamin C, Potassium Hydroxide, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine-5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5’-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5’Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5’ Monophosphate), Iron Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
This formula contains lots of vitamins and minerals, alongside full cream nutrients, which will help your baby grow and develop. It’s popular amongst parents because it is loaded with prebiotics thanks to the use of 100% organic cow whole milk.
The product is EU certified, meaning that it has passed tough regulations and has been approved as fantastic sustenance for babies.
Through their unique organic cow milk recipe, they provide a natural source of MFGM (milk fat globule membrane too, which has been proven to improve cognitive development in babies.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Unsaturates 2.3 g
- Total Carbs 7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Lactose 6.5 g
- Fiber 0.23 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.22 g
- 3'GL 0.01 g
- Protein 1.4
- Whey protein 0.8 g
- Casein protein 0.6 g
- Vitamin A 50 µg RE
- Vitamin D3 1.3 µg
- Vitamin E 1.4 mg-α-TE
- Vitamin K 3.6 μg
- Vitamin C 9 mg
- Thiamin 0.06 mg
- Riboflavin 0.18 mg
- Niacin 0.6 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.05 mg
- Folate (DFE) 19.3 μg
- Vitamin B12 0.16 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.49 mg
- Biotin 1.8 μg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Potassium 67 mg
- Chloride 49.6 mg
- Calcium 45.2 mg
- Phosphorus 23.8 mg
- Magnesium 6.4 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 0.052 mg
- Iodine 12.3 μg
- Selenium 2.3 µg
- Manganese 9 μg
- Fluoride <0.015 mg
- Taurine 5.8 mg
- Choline 20 mg
- Inositol 11.6 mg
- L-Carnitine 0.9 mg
- Nucleotides 2.8 mg
- α-Linolenic Acid (ALA) 55.5 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 16.7 mg
- Linoleic Acid (LA) 582 mg
- Arachidonic Acid (ARA) 16.7 mg
Produced in the UK, Kendamil has over 58 years of experience in providing the highest quality, organic baby formula you can get.
It is the only goat milk formula produced in the UK to boot; every formula they produce is full of a wide range of minerals and vitamins with full cream nutrients, be it based on cow’s milk or goat’s milk.